Monday 7 February 2011

Regarding Use Of Prop

Question:
J ai une petite question de réglement concernant ma routine en heelwork pour
les championnats du monde .
Le thème est sur le film The mask of zorro.En plus de mon costume,j ai une
cape, que je garde une minute environ.Je fais avec elle,quelques effets artistiques
lorsque mon chien change de position.Au bout d une minute,je décroche ma cape
,le chien fait le tour de celle ci et ensuite je la laisse tomber au sol pour
continuer ma chorégraphie.
Est ce que j ai le droit de faire cela?

Dawn's reply:
Regarding the question about the cape I have no problem providing it is a prop and not in any sense used as a lure....

Emmy's reply:
I have only seen the question in French, which I don't understand, but my comment after reading Dawn's reply would be... Luring will of course be down-marked so if I am in any doubt whether the dog can or cannot change position without a prop to lure it, then I will deduct points. I would like the cape to change position without the dog doing so and the dog to change position without following the cape to prove that the dog does not just follow the cape.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for all competiotors and judges to share knowledge!!! Thank you for thinking about doing this. Kath

    ReplyDelete